Monday, November 24, 2008

"X" Marks the Spot

Today, my new conspiracy theorist friend, Cleo, would have a field day here in Bullhead City Arizona!! There are so many trails in the sky that I quit counting at thirty. And here is the weird part, as I was driving up the hill to my final radiation/cancer treatment, I saw a huge "X" in the sky where two of the trails intersected! It was just so weird... it was directly in front of me and above me and all I could think is... oh my God, this is really......WEIRD.

Ever since I joined OWA and Vincent Madison introduced me to all the actual possibilities surrounding us, I've experienced so many...I guess... unbelievable events. Everything is questionable. Nothing is really random anymore, because even if you don't understand something in the beginning, months, maybe years down the road, it all becomes crystal clear.

I guess what I am learning is to question everything and be very, very patient. Always know that even if you don't get what's going on now... there is no way to stop the coming of the truth. You can be as aware as you choose to be.

Well, I'm off to count trails and "X"s in the sky =)

No comments: